Side-effects from the use of steroids are extremely common and can be quite significant. Most side-effects are reversible once the athlete stops usage although serious long-term side-effects and even death have occurred as a direct result of steroid use.
• Decreased sperm production and sex drive
• Increased aggression, irritability and mood swings
• Liver disorders
• Baldness (alopecia)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Raised cholesterol
• Gynecomastia (development of over-sized mammary glands in males)
• Menstrual irregularities (in women)
• Hirsuitism (excessive hair growth occurring in females which follows the pattern of male hair growth, . facial)
• Deepening of the voice
• Reduced immunity
• Possible development of tumors (wilm’s tumor, prostate carcinoma and leukemia have been reported, although a connection is not proven)
In some countries, such as Mexico, there are very few laws or restrictions in place when it comes to where to buy steroids. It’s possible to get them in pharmacies without a prescription, and some even obtain them from veterinarians. Keep in mind that while this practice is considered legal in these countries, there are very strict laws that prevent you from carrying steroids across international borders. These penalties often include jailtime and large fines, and they can have lifelong impacts. If you choose to purchase anabolic steroids for sale in other countries, do so safely.