Reviewed by a non-active member of
The Pattaya Police Crime Suppression Division arrested a British citizen for his involvement in an online website selling anabolic steroids and sexual enhancement drugs at Buy-Steroids-Direct-. Neil Patterson-Hartley was arrested in Thailand on November 3, 2011 after a lengthy investigation into the website. Pattaya Police decided to arrest him after they failed to capture his boss a month earlier.
The police investigation originally targeted Chris Ireland (also known as “Daff”), the alleged owner of Buy-Steroids-Direct-. A Pattaya provincial court granted police a search warrant to raid a condominium owned by Ireland on October 8, 2011. Ireland eluded police and was thought to have left Thailand. It is believed that Ireland resides in Ukraine.
Side-effects from the use of steroids are extremely common and can be quite significant. Most side-effects are reversible once the athlete stops usage although serious long-term side-effects and even death have occurred as a direct result of steroid use.
• Decreased sperm production and sex drive
• Increased aggression, irritability and mood swings
• Liver disorders
• Baldness (alopecia)
• Hypertension (high blood pressure)
• Raised cholesterol
• Gynecomastia (development of over-sized mammary glands in males)
• Menstrual irregularities (in women)
• Hirsuitism (excessive hair growth occurring in females which follows the pattern of male hair growth, . facial)
• Deepening of the voice
• Reduced immunity
• Possible development of tumors (wilm’s tumor, prostate carcinoma and leukemia have been reported, although a connection is not proven)